The best souvenir of your time on Snowdon (Yr Wyddfa) will be your memories, of course, together with photos of some of Snowdon’s dramatic scenery.
However, if you want a more tangible souvenir, you can buy items in shops around the mountain, such as:
- ‘Snowdon Trading Post’, at the entrance to the railway car park in Llanberis, passed on the road at the foot of the Llanberis Path
- The Snowdon Mountain Railway shop, on the station site in Llanberis
- There is a small shop at Pen y Pass, but as yet it has not re-opened after lockdown
- Hafod Eryri, the summit building, sells a range of items, but will not be open until next year (2023).
- Numerous shops in Llanberis and in the other villages in the area sell Snowdon-related items
- The Snowdonia National Park Authority also have a number of useful and nice items in their online shop.
Remember, as tacky as some of these items are, by buying them you’re supporting the local economy.
Snowdon Trading Post, next to the railway car park