The summit from the Watkin Path
Some people prefer to hire a guide when they go up Snowdon (Yr Wyddfa). These guides don’t just know the way and will keep you safe, they know a lot about the mountain, its history and its features, which altogether leads to a much fuller experience.
Guides will be able to advise you on the choice of routes available, and can tailor your day to your specific needs or desires.
Hiring a guide on your own will obviously be more expensive than if the guide leads a small group of people up the mountain, where the cost can effectively be shared.
Googling something like ‘Snowdon guided walks’ will find you plenty of qualified people available, but here are some to be starting with:
- Snowdonia Walker ♦ (https://www.snowdoniawalker.co.uk)
- Mountain Xperience ♦ (https://www.mountainxperience.uk)
- Raw Adventures ♦ (https://www.raw-adventures.co.uk)
- Hiley Adventurous ♦ (https://www.facebook.com/hileyadventurous)
- Climb Snowdon ♦ (https://www.climb-snowdon.co.uk)
- Snowdon Mountain Guide ♦ (https://www.snowdonmountainguide.com)